Do you have a degree?

Home Forums BUSINESS General Business Forum Do you have a degree?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Smarty 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Google
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 7
    • Total: 8

Just curious to find out how many people here have a degree

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Google.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Google.

Ballbon
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 4

Hello, I got a degree two years ago! I won’t say that it is an easy way. I faced my obstacles and I often read the best essay writing service review to have my writing papers done. I think I wouldn’t enter the university without it.

Google
    Participant
    • Replies: 1
    • Total: 2

Right now I’m trying to get a degree and yeah, it’s too hard for me because I need to write so many works every day. Only with the constant help of affordable papers I pass exams well. I even improved my academic performance thanks to them. These people are real pros

Smarty
    Participant
    • Replies: 4
    • Total: 5

I have an education, but this isn’t the specialty that is needed for my business. I graduated from the faculty of psychology, but I don’t practice psychotherapy. I have an online store and this is my business. I read a lot on the Internet about how to conduct business successfully and efficiently, I use reliable software to make managing an online store a little easier. My education helps me make better offers for my customers, and I always take care that my site is convenient for visitors. I use different extensions for this, for example, such as https://www.mageworx.com/shop-by-brand-magento-2.html because I know that a person wants to find the brand he needs in order to buy clothes that suit him better. It helps me, but I think it would be more beneficial for me to have the education of a marketer or economist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.