Home › Forums › MARKETING › Advertising › Check list of business email hacking common locations
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by jack 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Verizon email or enterprise emails are professional email solutions for every kind of businesses that provides the ability to share files and access your emails from any device.
The common security weaknesses that criminal hackers and malicious users first check for when hacking into computer systems:
• Gullible and overly-trusting users
• Unsecured building and computer room entrances
• Discarded documents that have not been shredded and computer disks that have not been destroyed
• Network perimeters with little to no firewall protection
• Poor, inappropriate, or missing file and share access controls
• Unpatched systems that can be exploited using free tools such as Metasploit
• Web applications with weak authentication mechanisms
• Guest wireless networks that allow the public to connect into the corporate network environment
• Laptop computers with no full disk encryption
• Mobile devices with easy to crack passwords or no passwords at all
• Weak or no application, database, and operating system passwords
• Firewalls, routers, and switches with default or easily guessed passwords
To make your business email safe and secure, please contact Verizon support and resolve your Verizon problems/ hacking threats.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.